Comprehensive and collision are both physical damage coverages for your automobile. The difference is what each insures against. Comprehensive coverage is often referred to as “deer coverage”, but it covers a lot more. Accidents involving striking an animal are part of comprehensive coverage as well as glass claims, theft of your vehicle, vandalism, falling objects, flood or fire. Collision coverage provides you protection when you hit another vehicle, rollover or strike some other object.
Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage are designed to protect you against claims involving parties that carry low limits of auto insurance liability or possibly no insurance at all. These amounts come back to help you with payments for injuries sustained in an accident when the person at fault has little or no coverage at all. Your agent can help you determine what coverage limit is right for you.
In Pennsylvania, any registered vehicle must carry the minimum liability insurance requirements. The only way to drop all insurance from the vehicle is to surrender the plates to the State. Seasonal vehicles can be designated on your policy as limited use at a discounted rate. Unregistered vehicles can still be covered by collision and comprehensive coverage while in storage to protect them against damage. Talk to your agent today to decide what your best option may be.


Replacement cost on your home is calculated by determining the construction of your home and the square footage. Additions, alterations or improvements to your home can change this amount. If you have completed or are contemplating any changes to your home, contact your agent to discuss what changes need to be made to your Homeowner policy.
Make sure to look at your Homeowner policy carefully. Most policies place coverage limits on jewelry and other expensive collectibles. If you schedule these objects on your policy or through a separate policy, you can insure them for their replacement value and pick up a lot better coverage. Speak with your agent today to determine what your best option may be.
NO. Homeowner insurance does not protect your home or your belongings against flood. There are endorsements you can add that will help cover against the back up of sewers and drains into your home, but flood coverage is found from a separate policy. You don’t have to live next to a river or stream to be affected by a flood. Insurance carriers consider flood as any collection of surface water that causes damage to your home. Talk to your agent about your concerns with flood coverage.
Even when you don’t own a home, you still need coverage for your belongings and your personal liability. All this protection can be found on a Homeowner policy. Called a Tenant Policy, this policy protects your contents and provides you with personal liability protection. This coverage is often required by many landlords and is relatively inexpensive. Often, these policies will also make you eligible for multi-policy discounts on your auto insurance as well. Contact us now for a quote.


This amount is often very difficult to determine. When purchasing Life Insurance, it’s always best to start by determining what purpose you want your policy to serve. An agent can help you determine how much Life Insurance you need by finding out more about your life and your needs. Nobody’s situation is the same, and that is why it’s important to find a life insurance agent that knows how to properly determine your best solution. Contact us to set up an appointment with a qualified agent today.
Aside from significant price difference, the major difference between term and whole life insurance is the coverage period. Term insurance only provides you protection for the specified term, making it a cheaper option. Whole life provides you with coverage through expected life expectancy and also accumulates a cash value. Each policy has its advantages and disadvantages. Our agents can help you determine which product is best for you. Contact us for a quote now.

Our Insurance Partners

Contact Us